Digital Account Manager
We are looking for motivated and exceptionally bright individuals to oversee channel management and optimization across our client's social video accounts (YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion).
As an Account Manager at Digital Minds, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of content owners in digital platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook and DailyMotion. You will combine analytical and technical skills, in order to ensure content optimization & continuous growth for the accounts you will handle.
Your daily tasks will include technical optimization, data interpretation, insights discovery and daily communication with your clients. At the same time, you will develop a strong knowledge for the online video industry, so as to be able to utilize available toolkits, set benchmarks & implement new ways for optimizing content.
The ideal candidate will be a high-achiever with a passion for digital/social media who seeks the opportunity to grow with an exciting and fast-moving start-up.
- Daily manage accounts, in order to Implement strategy of content owners in digital video platforms. Respond to clients inquires, roll-out content strategy, ensure technical optimization and implement seasonal adjustments
- Develop and execute advanced content, distribution, and optimization strategies to maximize impact of client video
- Monitor and interpret YouTube analytics on a daily basis, so as to define methodology for content optimization & provide channel recommendations
- Leverage accounts’ insights and report them to the Account Director, so as to lead to data-driven decisions in order to achieve overall business growth
- A/B test available technology, tools and features that will help achieve desired results, always aligned with clients’ goals
- Create and present compelling, data-rich decks that respond to industry trends, platform trends, and competitive positioning
- Prepare detailed weekly and monthly reports with data visualization that will accurately represent results and provide conclusions
- Define best practices for optimization by analyzing data and prepare relevant presentations
- Research new tools and features that will actively contribute to internal processes and client handling
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in day-to-day work.
- 2-3 years of professional experience in account management at a new media agency
- BA degree (preferably in Computer Science). MA or MSc will be considered a plus
- Preferably Google Certified and/or YouTube certified
- Tech-savvy with the ability to communicate effectively new features and trends
- Excellent user of Microsoft & MacOS operating systems
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task between different projects
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Greek
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate with internal teams and to prioritize tasks according to business needs.
- Full Private Health, medical and dental coverage
- Awards and bonuses
- Casual environment – no dress code
- Professional development
- Conferences, YouTube certifications and beyond
- Holiday meals and company events